Week #7 of the Genealogy Do Over was an easy one for me.
- I had already researched and decided on what Genealogy Database Software to use.
- I have been digitizing photos and documents for years.
- This was a great overview and reminder of the proper way to record my tree and photos for future generations.
- I have a Jumbl Scanner for my negatives and filmstrips, a flatbed scanner for my photos.
- I use Adobe Photoshop to provide minimal corrections to my photographs.
- I will update my Family Tree Maker program, as needed, with new information, photos and documents.
- I will use Legacy Family Tree program to add all ancestors’ documentation, starting with me, following the GPS before entering them.
- I will learn and use Evidentia to aid in providing the missing pieces and proper documentation of evidence to support my conclusions.
Thomas MacEntee Geneabloggers
Previous topics in the Genealogy Do-Over:
- Genealogy Do-Over – Week 6: 6-12 February 2015
- Genealogy Do-Over – Week 5: 31 January – 5 February 2015
- Genealogy Do-Over – Week 4: 23-30 January 2015
- Genealogy Do-Over – Week 3: 16-22 January 2015
- Genealogy Do-Over – Week 2: 9-15 January 2015
- Genealogy Do-Over – Week 1: 2-8 January 2015