I am Welcoming 2015 with open arms, mind and heart.
I awaken to a sunny, chilly 20 degree New Year day here in Merrimack, New Hampshire, with the hope I greet every morning since surviving my first episode of cancer years ago, that I will embrace all life has to offer to full measure.
I am Here. I am Loved. I Love others with my whole heart.
My goals for 2015 are:
- A Positive Mental Attitude
- Listen to my body: Pace myself in all I do
- Exercise in moderation
- Make intelligent choices in my diet
- Make informed decisions
- Improve my genealogy skills
- Accept what I cannot change with grace
- Spend more time with family
- Encourage and support my family and friends in their choices
- Most of all Enjoy every moment life has to offer
Happy, Healthy New Year to all my family and friends!
Come sit and visit for a while…